When one stops to identify with problem, it is then possible to open up to new possibilities
Hello and Welcome!
To start personal work with a psychologist or art therapist (for yourself and your Child) can be daunting…
It is so important l to find the right person, to feel respected, heard and really helped.
Here you will find out some information in English about what you can expect and how I work.
I work with Children, Teenagers and Adults
I am now based in Australia (Queensland) and speak English fluently
Reasons to seek therapy are varied: overcome an eating disorder, improve your self-esteem, overcome anxiety, depression, traumatic memories… I believe in a collaborative approach and I see myself and my patient as a team unknotting a problem.
Do you need therapy?
When troubles overwhelm us and impact on the quality of our lives, of our relationships, when we find that we can not function as well in our jobs … when talking about it to friends or family is not enough, when we feel misunderstood… it might be time to start therapy.
What can be a good indication that your Child needs therapy:
Repetitive nightmares, trouble concentrating, problems with her or his friends, other signs of distress (nail biting, obsessive and compulsive disorders, crying for no apparent reasons….), lack of self confidence, eating disorders…
Here is a list of reasons why people come to see me (but it is not meant to be limitative):
- Eating disorders, (restrictive or compulsive eating, weight concerns…)
- Autism Spectrum Disorders
- Low self-esteem
- Feeling down or depressed, mood instability
- A feeling of dissatisfaction, not living your life to the full
- Trouble dealing with emotions
- Behavioral problems (a child who might be agressive, hitting, biting for example)
- In need of parental support (I recommend Triple P – Positive Parenting Program)
- Relationship issues
- Enuresia, encopresia (wetting the bed or soiling the pants)
- Trouble sleeping
Every therapy is unique, we co-create it to meet your needs and wishes.
- Art therapy
- Sandplay Therapy
- Cognitive Behavioral Therapy
- Solution-focused Therapy
- Narrative Therapy
- Gestalt Therapy
- Relaxation and Visualisation (on MP3 that you can use at home if you wish)
I am a trained psychologist (Master in Psychology, Lausanne, 2003) and Art Therapist (Master in Art Therapy, Sydney, 2005).
I have over 16 years experience working in private practice and in other settings.
Skype sessions last 60 minutes session and the cost is 120.-
Do not hesitate to contact me. I will be more than happy to answer you very soon